Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com .
As an Account Manager , you will be joining the Diagnostics & Genomics Group (DGG) within Agilent. Your focus will be on developing the activity with both existing and new clients in the public & private sector (laboratories, hospitals, universities...) in the South of Italy . You will work on a wide portfolio of DGG products including clinical solutions, NGS based solutions, qPCR, bio-reagents, software, array based solutions...
Your key responsibilities will include:- Generating existing and/or new sales for assigned across different accounts & industry on your designated territory
- Acting to understand customer needs and identifying solutions to non-standard tasks/queries to creates business opportunities
- Identifying & recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products
- Promoting and selling products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions
- Creating monitors and revising lead generation plans.
- Developing accounts and maintaining positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers
- Determining and developing approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies - Providing monthly accurate forecast and valuable studies and feedback on competitors, market trends and customer's needs to the sales and marketing departments
- Leading projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
You will travel on a regular basis to visit customers in the following regions: Campania, Puglia, Basilicata and Calabria.