Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by leading law firms and multinational corporations for their largest matters. On an upward trajectory for almost a decade, Casepoint is looking to expand its team globally. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
Number of positions currently vacant: 03
As a Business Development Executive, you will be a critical member of our Corporate Development team. You will support corporate expansion by focusing on new sales activity, revenue generation, competitive analysis and assistance with strategic hiring. Your role includes conducting extensive sales and market research, social media research and general business development and account management initiatives.
Key job responsibilities:
- Strategically identify potential clients
- Research and gather business intelligence on potential clients
- Dossier creation on various industry verticals and key decision makers.
- Find the contact details for key corporate, law firm, and public sector targets.
- Provide detailed tracking/reporting of all tasks including daily task status reporting, email campaigns, contact database management, etc.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years experience: Inside sales, client relationship development, client account management, consulting experience, or other “commercial” experience within a high-performing, high-growth B2B sales organization, management consultancy, or professional-services firm preferred.
- Strong web research capabilities utilizing creative search strategies
- Excellent knowledge and experience with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong English written and oral communication skills – ability to listen, speak, converse and present before different audiences
- Strong desire to learn, innovate, work hard, and lead by example
- Salesforce (Sales & Developer) experience would be add-on.
Compensation & culture:
Excellent culture produces an excellent product. We value our team members, so we provide a nurturing environment of camaraderie. We recognize talent with competitive compensation and career empowerment.
Location: Surat, India