• Develops customer specific architecture and high-level solution design in CNS Digital Operations portfolio space. This includes fullfillment products (Flowone, Univeral Inventory, Order Hub, Nokia Orchestration Center), assurance product (Nokia Assurance Center), Nokia Cloud Operations Manager (NCOM/CBND)
• Keeps permanent contact with customer's CTO / Chief Architect team.
• Understands and captures the critical inputs of stakeholders, and translates them into effective requirements and solutions.
• Specifies and designs effective end-to-end solutions, through the high as well as low level design of architecture, to meet customer needs in a project.
• Applies solution architecture standards processes and principles, to create and maintain a solution's integrity over time, including verification that the solution meets the clients requirements.
• Develops the full scope of the solution, working across organisations to achieve workable solutions.
• Researches, designs, plans, develops and evaluates an effective solution in specialised domains to meet customers' requirements and outcomes, thanks to high as well as low level design of architecture.
• Solves highly complex or novel problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
• Acts as a senior subject matter expert, at India LDO Digital Operations stream level, and serves as best practice / quality resource and is an acknowledged authority both within and outside own organisational unit.
Impact is primarily short term and and typically functional, departmental or small single geographic in scope through management of resources. Accountable for departmental/program goals, achievement and cost performance. Actions and errors will normally impact business, program, project, function. Marked contribution to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy.
Scope & Contribution:
Individual Contributor: Independently carrying out consulting, specific functional work within a Business Unit/Geography. Assumes broad perspective. Resolves unique and highly complex problems within own discipline. Makes decisions about own and/or project work using known solutions as basis. Interprets policies and establishes procedures. Increased awareness and influence of other functions outside of own business area. Decision making often repeated in similar manner - able to choose correct solution or modify existing solution
Highly independent and self directed. Develops plans, measures effectiveness. Assesses customer relationships and service levels. Can develop and implement complex and innovative concepts. Problems require searching and selecting. Anticipates problems, seeks opportunities. Models creative and innovative work methods.
Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, which may include external customers or vendors depending upon the job function.Requires ability to influence others outside of own job area on policies, practices and procedures. Has cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset. Works to influence others to accept job function’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. Requires influencing others outside of own job area on policies, practices and procedures, e.g. by expressing complex information in an engaging and inspiring manner.
* Expert in CNS-Digital Operations porfolio (NOrC/Flowone/UIV/OH, NAC/NPM/AOR, NCOM/CBND) * Has extensive experience as domain architect, responsible for delivering High Level Design, Low Level Design, Requirement Definition * Ability to engage with customer for requirements and design, work out the solution required for the project and closure with customer management and technical teams. * Cross functional skills across the portfolio of CNS-Digital Operations stream * Typically requires 10-20 years extensive relevant experience and/or a graduate / postgraduate equivalent degree. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.