Executive Assistant to Directornull, Delhi, in
Company: Saggi corporate services
Category: Office and Administrative Support Occupations
Published on 2021-08-04 22:06:56
2.Successfully deal with competing demands
3. Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
4. Manage and maintain executives' schedules (calendar Management), appointments and travel arrangements.
5. Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
6. Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting
7. Performing mail and phone correspondence with internal and external clients
8. To provide high level administrative support that involves preparing reports and memorandum, scheduling meetings, planning business trips, managing information/intelligence requests by the Managing Director.
9.General office work
10.Handling of confidential information which requires discretion and diplomacy.
11.Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
12.Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
13.Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding.
14.Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
15.Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
Location West Delhi
Kindly forward resume with Photograph
age limit 24 to 33 FEMALE
Job Type: Full-time