Job Description1. Determine source data (input), processing requirements (output), output formats, timing and cost estimates.
2. Verify that system meets performance criteria.
3. Design, implement, and document procedures.
4. Design/modify, code, debug, test, and document moderately complex application systems.
5. Center or assist in installing and maintaining operating systems software in a medium to large computing center, e.g., operating systems, data base software, data communication/network software, and utility software.
6. Develop and/or teach seminars, workshops, or classes to users or other
7. Programmer/Analysts on the technical aspects or use of computer hardware, software packages or application systems.
8. Consult on the use of moderately complex software packages.
9. Architect and develop software solutions to meet requirements
10. Interface with customers throughout the life cycle of project
11. Review and assure total quality of deliverables
12. Review projects and extract reuse architectures
13. Contribute to developing software processes
14. Evaluation of new technology
15. Advise users regarding program techniques and design.
16. Maintain program libraries, users' manuals, or technical documentation.
Number of Vacancy
About ShawMan Software Pvt. Ltd
The leader in innovating and providing Technology Solutions for the HORECA Industry for more than 25 years.