Product ManagerNew Delhi, Delhi, in
Company: Skanda Projects
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-06-22 10:12:07
Translate these trends into concrete, implementable product requirements with a cohesive go-to-market strategy.
• Develops new and innovative analysis methods and user interfaces to better present Customer Experience Insights.
Your goal will be to drive action and engagement.
• Provides thought leadership and hands-on direction to our UX design, product development and engineering departments.
• Nurtures a milestone-driven culture, in which consistent innovation and progress are expected.
• Collaborates with the development team to define the development schedule, based on team size/capabilities and product priorities.
• Possess rock-solid background in data analysis, insight, and converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
Requirements • BA/BS required • At least one of the following: • 1-2 years of experience leading Product Management or Development teams that delivered SaaS and PaaS, enterprise-facing software solutions • 2-4 years of experience in consulting or analytics role working with clients to deliver on established requirements • Superior technical fluency with the ability to communicate with both engineers as well as non-technical roles.
Past technical roles or skills a plus • Tenacious and resourceful problem solver with deep analytics skills • Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal • Strong project management and performance management skills • Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams • Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities • Experience working in an Agile development process • Familiarity with VoC (Voice of Customer), CEM (Customer Experience Management), NLP, Text Analytics, Data Analytics industries and market trends Skills:- Product Management, Product Strategy and Wireframing