- Hands on experience in designing and implementing all Solution Manager Functionalities.
- Must have experience in enabling CHARM for SAP systems and configuring the release cycles for N & N+1 Track.
- Experience with prod sync and retrofit strategies.
- Expert at 3rd Party Integrations viz. BMC Remedy, Service Now (it’s a Plus).
- Experience with DevOPS setup.
- Experience in designing and configuring Requirement to Deploy life cycle including, Document Management, Process Management, Requirements Management and ITSM.
- Experience in setting up various monitoring: System monitoring, Job monitoring, User Experience monitoring (UX Mon) and Business Process Monitoring (BPMon).
- Experience in implementing SolDoc, Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA), CBTA, Scope and Efforts Analyzer (SEA), Custom Code Life Cycle Management (CCLM), Business Process Analytics (BPA) and Dashboards.
- Hands on experience with Managed System configuration, LMDB and Logical Component Grouping in Solution Administration
- Experience in SAP Focused Build and Focused Run with waterfall and agile methodology, Test Management and Test Automation is a plus.
- Deep understanding of SAP Transport management and release management is preferable.
- Exposure to SAP ABAP/ S/4 development is a plus.
- Customer Centric Approach skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Expert at Financial management with proven ability to manage allocated budget
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Prior Onsite Experience at Customer Site is an advantage along with desired Certifications.