Chennai, Tamil Nadu, in Architecture and Engineering Occupations
See the latest jobs before others do!
Create a job alert for Latest Jobs in in
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required)
• Advanced Degree in Business (Preferred).
Problem and Scope Definition :
• Work with engagement leadership and client to fully estimate scope and plan project accordingly.
• Translate engagement objectives into defined scope and executable tasks for team members.
• Lead team to form problem statement for project (engagement or component of engagement).
– Coach team members to identify root cause of issue(s).
– Lead team to construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so.
– Define project boundaries and reporting cadence.
– Identify key stakeholders and lead team to construct stakeholder analysis.
– Identify project risks and mitigation strategies.
Requirements Gathering :
• Leads team to gather requirements.
• Partner with client and team to identify key process stakeholders.
• Facilitate requirement gathering workshops :
– Provide guidance and direction regarding workshop outcomes.
– Create an environment that is inclusive of all points of view yet also gets to the heart of the matter quickly.
– Ensure the “big picture” and appropriate detail is captured for all requirements.
– Lead team to close open items captured and next steps for writing the requirements.
– Be accountable for requirements signoff with appropriate client leads.
Business Analysis :
• Analyze findings presented by team members and provide feedback re :
hypothesis, conclusions and solution structure
• Engage with internal team to solicit thoughts and challenge each other’s thinking.
• Develop and present summary recommendations, including relevant people/process/technology solutions and industryspecific comparisons.
Engagement Delivery :
• Create and manage project, including work plans and allocation of tasks.
• Support recruiting and managing the team required to deliver the engagement In the event of resource constraints, perform required effort to reduce client and project risks.
• Drive effective communication and teaming with Cognizant verticals / horizontals within the same engagement to ensure strong collaboration for a One Cognizant.
• Deliver consistent status updates to client regarding performance to objectives, engagement constraints and mitigation plan for risks/issues.
• Serve as “first line of defense” to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
Engagement Governance :
• Manage engagement cost, associate performance, and value delivered against engagement objectives and client satisfaction via :
– Effective communication up/down that builds trust for open dialogue.
– Best use of resources, tools and processes.
• Manage project risk and develop mitigation plans.
• Manage team conflicts/constraints.
escalate to engagement leadership as needed.
Thought Leadership :
• Manage teams re :
research, development and authoring of consulting mindshare ie articles, whitepapers, and other collaterals via traditional and social media channels
Business Development :
• Support and lead team in the development of RFI/RFP responses and other business development opportunities.
Customer Relationship Management :
• Build and maintain trusted working relationships with client counterpart(s).
• Be seen as a trusted resource who understands client objectives, manages project, and leads team to deliver superior results.
Practice Development :
• Identify and support areas to build practice capabilities and presence.
• Lead teams to package and cleanse engagement deliverables for practice reuse.
• Support service line development and case studies through the gathering of industry best practices and selfknowledge.
Revenue Management :
• Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and actively seeking new opportunities well before current engagement ends (if possible).
• Support team members to achieve personal utilization targets, including support in “internal marketplace” as in advance of current project close.
Knowledge Management :
• Lead team to create case studies, white papers and PoVs to both the practice and Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
People Management :
• Manage project team on a day-to-day basis, including :
– Setting clear expectations for team/associate.
– Delivering continuous and constructive feedback.
– Helping each team member to improve performance.
• Support recruitment for campus hires M and below.
• Help deliver training solutions.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 09 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.