Senior NOC AnalystHyderabad, Telangana, in
Company: C & C Technology
Category: Computer and Mathematical Occupations
Published on 2021-06-24 22:04:16
This individual then performs research to troubleshoot and resolve the issue or, depending upon complexity, escalates the issue to higher-level systems administrators and network engineers.
The NOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring, researching and documenting various mitigation strategies, and must maintain current and thorough knowledge of customer technologies and their significance to customer operations.
This individual must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in a 24 x 7 environment with critical uptime requirements.
Primary responsibility of a NOC Engineer is to monitor and resolve any issues related to the servers, networks and telecommunications by consistently troubleshooting and monitoring in an cloud-based data processing environment.
• Monitor and Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams• Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact• Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages• Monitor a wide variety of information and network systems that include, but are not limited to telecommunications circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications• Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures• Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status• Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles• Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)• Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements.
• Manage client escalations within SLAs defined in the teams standard operating procedures • Ability to quickly troubleshoot various systems and network issues using standard command line and GUI based troubleshooting techniques.• Experience working with Active Directory, Exchange Online or Office 365.
• Working knowledge of Powershell, CISCO CLI and Linux Commands an asset.
• Experience supporting Active Directory, Exchange online, an asset.
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability.• Monitoring NOC operations for overall health and availability of the MPLS network, timely report and resolution of issues as per allocated service levels.• Raising Trouble Tickets with OEM / 3rd party vendors for fault • Follow Guidelines of team best practices and technology aspects to improve productivity• Escalate issues as necessary according to process protocol• Honoring Operational SLAs for allocated shifts/ projects.• Perform daily checklist procedures and shift handoff procedures.
• Create custom reports for clientsSkills and Qualifications• Minimum 6+ years of experience in Network operations centre• Knowledge of Sysadmin and Ubuntu skills • Support, configuration, maintenance and upgrading of all networks and infrastructures for corporations• Experience with monitoring tools such as PRTG, NAGIOS etc.• Experience of analysing system and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
• Working Knowledge of ITIL based service desk • Strong technical documentation skills.
• Previous customer service experience.
Strong communication skills and be a dedicated team player• Bachelor degree in related field, or relevant experience• Should be able to work in 24*7 environment Skills:- NOC, Network monitoring, PRTG, Nagios, Routers, Routing & Switching, LAN and WAN