What you will be doing
- Designs and develops software product applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software applications for internal use.
- Manages full software development lifecycle including Development, testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Resolves critical issues and contributes to the business unit/area development
- Identifies and allocates technical resources, e.g., programmers, business analysts to client projects within Development. Includes a mix of FTEs assigned to the development organization and purchased resources from other lines of business
- Adheres to the departmental application development and client delivery process standards
- Mandatory Skill: Team Management, Development management, .net, REST Framework
What you bring:
- 3-5 year of experience in performance testing and engineering
- Must have expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work-Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management
- Must have expertise in Performance Testing tools - Performance center/Loadrunner and Jmeter. Good to have knowledge on other performance testing tools
- Must have Knowledge to execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance/soak, Resiliency test and other non-functional tests
- Must have experience on Dynatrace. Good to have knowledge on other APM tools like App dynamics, New Relic
- Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessarily follow up with Development and other cross-functional teams
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis
- Good in analysis of various hardware resources like - CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, etc.
- Good in analysis of various application like - Java, .Net, API's/Microservices, Oracle, MS SQL.
- Good in analysis of DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the database
- Good Knowledge on identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills
- Good knowledge on UI performance testing and its setup and implementation
- Keen to learn and apply new methodologies in performance testing
- Must be aware of AGILE methodologies
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld's Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career in Remote infrastructure Management.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we processin order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personalinformation online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of ourhiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies whichare not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumessubmitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, graduates, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.