About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the C&SBBT and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support
About the role:
This role is a Senior Pega Developer role that will engage in implementing sound process design, creative and clean code, thorough unit testing and high performing implementations. This role supports a common interface to multiple Pega-based claims systems. These systems are used by multiple internal teams within Wells Fargo's Operations organization. It supports customer claim processing for fraud and non fraud requests. This platform is used by over 4,000 internal users.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of best development practices that lead to a stable production environment, good knowledge of relevant development and monitoring tools, and the ability to work with project managers and line of business support teams when required. This is a very challenging environment.
• As a senior developer, you will design, develop and unit test automated deployment solutions for both Pega and Java based code changes without a great deal of guidance.
• Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solution according to functional specifications.
• As an SME, needs to understand complex business requirements and processes through effective analysis which includes working with other SME's, architects, business/technology partners to come up with solution.
• Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
• Participate in CI/CD Deployment Automation - Liquibase, Jenkins, Git, Selenium, SonarCube, Pega Deployment Manger, etc.
• Provides support for overall systems testing and implementation into production 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• Understand SDLC processes and standards to ensure production changes that adhere to all compliance aspects that support ‘Safety and Soundness’ of the application.
• Troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation. Provide on-call support as required.
• Work closely with administrators, architects, and other support teams to ensure applications are performing well and within agreed upon SLAs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
•Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent and Must have 7+ Years of overall experience
•Very strong development and Architecture experience using Pega, Customer Service, Advanced Frameworks, Architecture & Design Patterns.
•Strong hands-on experience of working with and buildout of transformational agile teams for enterprise scale application development.
•Technology-oriented, experience managing products with technical complexity and interdependencies.
Market Skills and Certifications
•Ability to deliver and engage with partners effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment by demonstrating co-ownership and accountability in a matrix structure.
•Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
•Should possess Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members.
•Provide effort estimates, identify resource needs, and enforce project and delivery standards.
•Create accurate project plans, schedules, and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
•Create visibility of technology delivery through reporting / metrics for EGS leadership.
•Strong demonstrated people development skills to hire, coach, develop, and mentor team members.
•Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process or Partner).
•Should have good experience using BIX and other advanced tools/frameworks in Pega
•CI/CD and Automation: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible
•Monitoring: AppDynamics, Splunk, ELK
•Exposure to RPA
•Distributed technologies: Kafka, MongoDb, Cassandra etc
•Chaos Testing: Toxy-Proxie, Kafka Trogdor
•OS and Platform - PCF, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows, VMware
•Service Virtualization: CA Dev Test, Mockito, Wire Mock, Parasoft, Lisa
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Good problem solving and analytical skills
•Agile methodology using Kanban and Scrum.
•JIRA tool that supports tracking and reporting for user stories.