Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan. Team Member will work on LOANIQ. Integration and Implementation of LAONIQ product and upgrades to the latest versions.
Design and Develop in the preparation of complex computer solutions. Work on the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
• Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
• Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
• Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
• Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation’s as needed
• Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
Essential Technical Skills :
8+ years of experience on technology implementations with product integration, testing or implementation using LOANIQ SDK in C# Or Java.
• Strong Loan IQ product knowledge/hands on experience and commercial lending domain 5+ years of experience
• Should have participated in at least 2-3 Loan IQ Development program and should have worked on Loan IQ version 7.x & above.
• Good understanding of Loan IQ Data Model.
• Knowledge other Loan IQ modules like document tracking, secondary sales & collateral management is an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of Syndicated Banking product environment and the underlying Core Systems technology.
• Proficiency in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban).
• Proficiency in Automation, Continuous Integration and deployment methodologies.
• Configuration of table maintenance of Loan IQ product (Nice to have)
• DB structure of Loan IQ product (Nice to Have)
• SQL knowledge and good knowledge of database testing
• Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
• Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
• Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
Good to Have Skills :
Understanding of SOAP services, Micro services, integration with third party products.
Proficiency in Java / J2EE , Spring Framework.