New Delhi, Delhi, India
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-10-17 13:00:15
About the Job
As a Staff Accountant, you will be working closely with a Chartered Accountant and will be handling book keeping and tax compliances. We are looking for someone who is professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a good understanding of accounting and financial principles.
What you will be doing:
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Enter data into computer system using accounting software
- Compile data and prepare financial reports
- Reconcile records and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Assist in filing of GST, TDS and Income tax returns
What you will need to have:
- A degree in B.Com with a work experience between 0-2 years.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Tally, Quickbooks, Zohobooks