MediaTek Bangalore has a Advanced Communication Technology team.
We are looking for a senior candidate to help lead this team as a departmental manager
The role provides a unique opportunity to experience building a team while also honing one’s management and technical skills in recruiting, mentoring while technically contributing towards MediaTek’s most advanced products.
MediaTek’s Advanced Communication Technology team (ACT) creates innovations for future wireless communication system and influences ecosystem by participating global standardization bodies. ACT’s primary function is to exploit cutting-edge wireless technologies and conduct thorough feasibility evaluations. The team works extensively on multiple next features for 5G systems (R17/R18) and also for futuristic B5G/6G systems
Advanced Wireless Communication Technology team that creates innovations for future wireless systems and delivers in-depth performance evaluation for ecosystem communications
- Lead a team of motivated researchers who can create innovations for next-gen wireless cellular standards (R17/18 and beyond, B5G/6G systems)
- Close co-work with global teams to identify key design requirements and deliver system design for advanced wireless communication systems
- Propose evaluation methodology and conduct system-wide performance evaluation
- Opportunity to engage in global eco-system development and new feature promotion to Tier-1/2 customers
- Frequent presentations to management; grow the team in terms of headcount and role
- Opportunity to travel to Taiwan/US for cross-site collaboration
- Strong understanding and hands-on for system-level simulation (SLS) or link-level simulation (LLS) including
- System behavior modeling in physical layer, MAC layer and networking layer
- C/C++ and Matlab programming
- MS or Ph. D in EE with major in wireless communication, data networking, computer engineering/science
- Experience in 3GPP-related activities is a plus.
- Enthusiastic and ability to be an independent player and also work in teams
- Good communication skills and goal oriented individuals
- Eco-system engagement experience is a plus.
- 11 to 18years