Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures) & Kaizen and Foundation Holdings.
Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 14 million registered students in classes 5 -12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start -ups in the Indian ecosystem.
The company has sales offices in 30 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2018.
Title: Assistant Manager, Marketing Role:
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified city.
The candidate will work closely with the city level sales team and the central marketing team to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing.
- The goal will be to manage city level marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified cities
- The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels – schools, apartments, corporates, popular catchment areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Maintain Toppr’s brand identity through a sustainable community of students, parents, teachers and schools
- Generate a steady flow of leads along with team according to requirement
- Manage cost, utilisation and efficiency of leads
- Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified city
- Work closely across functions like sales, product and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company
- Negotiate with partners, vendors and other external agencies to drive the marketing ROI
- Analyze and report the impact of various marketing activities and feed those data insights into subsequent campaigns to improve ROI
- Own the city level growth, promotions and marketing across channels
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, the local language, Hindi & English.
- Team managing abilities.