Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 15 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in- school, after-school and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 17 subjects, 22 boards, and 58 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings.
The company has sales offices in 24 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2022.
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified city.
The candidate will work closely with the city level sales team and the central marketing team to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing.
- The goal will be to manage city level marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified cities
- The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels – schools, apartments, corporates, popular catchment areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Maintain Toppr’s brand identity through a sustainable community of students, parents, teachers and schools
- Generate a steady flow of leads along with team according to requirement
- Manage cost, utilisation and efficiency of leads
- Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified city
- Work closely across functions like sales, product and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company
- Negotiate with partners, vendors and other external agencies to drive the marketing ROI
- Analyze and report the impact of various marketing activities and feed those data insights into subsequent campaigns to improve ROI
- Own the city level growth, promotions and marketing across channels