Uplers is one of the largest, globally recognized agencies in the industry, making it radically easy for leading businesses across the globe to build a better digital ecosystem. We move forward with the aim to build an inclusive relationship with our people and long-lasting partnership’s with our clients. An outsourcing team that works for Ogilvy, Disney, Amazon & many leading digital agencies across the globe.
Uplers is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer for one of our global clients.
This is a contractual position of 6 Montths (subjected to further extension) and is 100 % remote (Work from Home).
Location - Work from Anywhere (WFH)
Shift Timings – 11:30AM to 7:30PM(IST)
Working days: Monday to Friday
What You Will Achieve
1. Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in product, design, marketing, creative, analytics, and operations to develop the best telehealth infrastructure and experiences for our customers.
2. Architect and develop efficient, highly scalable and secured services that power health commerce products.
3. Design and develop data pipelines and analytics platforms for health commerce applications.
4. You'll work with the team to build new API and platform features, focusing on the backend.
5. Participating in code reviews, developing, testing and deploying maintainable and elegant code.
6. Support the team by debugging and analysing issues that affect the usability and responsiveness of our various platforms.
1. 4+ years of experience in building highly scalable backend services and systems
2. Proficient in at least one of the following languages:NodeJS / PHP / Ruby / Python.
3. Strong software programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style.
4. Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security and highly scalable systems design.
5. In-depth knowledge of common databases and messaging frameworks like MySQL/Redis/Kafka/NATS etc.
6. Experience working within the AWS ecosystem of products
Interested Candidates can share their resume on email@example.com