About DealShare (www.dealshare.in )
DealShare is a social ecommerce platform for your daily essentials such and F&B, General merchandise and electronics. We are on a mission to re-invent e-retail for the next billion users.
Dealshare has 2 MN customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of USD 60MN. Our aim is to open our operations in 100 cities across India and annual GMV of USD 1 Billion by end of the year.
DealShare has raised series C funding of USD 21 Mn with key investors like WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global.
We are a fast growing, friendly and supportive team looking for passionate problem solvers to disrupt e-retails for the digital bharat.
Position – FMCG (Food & Non-Food) – Category Management
- Growth: Own Category P&L, Selection, Assortment to drive exponential revenue growth and margins
- Selection: Responsible for Sourcing/ Buying (Commodity/Staples), merchandising, assortment planning to ensure that DealShare has leadership position in identified segments. You should have an eye for identifying changing consumer trends and consequent business opportunity
- Marketing promotions: Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to drive the marketing plans for the category including category and product promotion plans
- Strategy: Own, define and drive growth strategy across category, products, consumer segments, geographies
- Category Operations: Manage merchandising operations, Inbound planning, Catalogue monitoring and margin
- Insights: New User, New Channels, New Products, Automation to beyond metro, beyond google, next 500 million users
- Analytics: Market Research, Consumer Insights, Competitive landscape, Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management: Drive growth through Marketing, Operations and CS
- Special Projects: Lead business critical special projects involving stakeholders across functions like marketing, operations, supply chain etc
- An Ideal candidate would be curious, creative, obsessive for consumer, eager to unlearn and learn with bias for results. With demonstrated record of mentoring teams in fast growing and dynamic organizations, and should be willing to go that extra mile to work beyond the KPIs.
- Deep domain expertise in the identified category (Commodity/Staples) and geographies, are essential for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Retail (Modern Trade / B2B / eComm) or FMCG businesses with focus on deep domain expertise in Buying/Sourcing.
- Startup Cultural Fit - willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think out of the box, hustle, ability to execute
- Strong data driven problem solving skills, eye for extreme details and process led.