Are you an experienced in recruiting different talents looking to step up in your career and join a high performing recruitment team?
Join Cielo as Client Service Director! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
The CSD is going to lead P&L for the accounts, develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders TA leadership, key HR contacts, Cielo partners as well as across the broader Cielo businesses
· Ensure efficient delivery of the solution, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels.
· Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of monthly and annual targets
· Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet longer term client requirements
· Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type.
· Work effectively with the sourcing and operations team to ensure a smooth client and candidate experience
· Team Management-Mentor / guide members of the sourcing and recruitment team on best practice approaches, client culture and support them in achieving success in their roles
· Ensure all Cielo and client systems are updated in a correct and timely manner
· Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
· Managing workload allocation within the teams both onsite and offshore, including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management
· Preferably an MBA
· At least 15 years of experience working in a lead recruitment delivery or Account Manager Role, ideally within the RPO environment or in a Head – TA role
· Ability to handle a variety of position types/business groups/geographies effectively and independently
· Ability to lead large teams and work directly with the teams on their day-to-day KRAs.
· Should be able to drive and lead large customers independently thus increasing client wallet share.
· Thorough understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process within the staffing industry or RPO
· Experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders
· Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions Skills
· Leadership skills and ability to drive results in a matrix environment
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills
· Ability to give presentations to clients ranging in group size of one to fifteen
· Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
· Analytical oriented Market trends orientation Data analysis & trending Influencing skills
· Needs to be flexible based on changing client needs and workload allocation
We are Cielo Talent.
Fast paced, constantly evolving, developing, and innovating. It’s how we have progressed to become synonymous with excellence. And as we continue to change the way the world view’s ability, we welcome dedicated, passionate and adaptable people who are excited by opportunity and recognition.
Cielo is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer. We want to attract the best talent from all community groups into our organisation. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We encourage you to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process by contacting email@example.com