Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint.
- Have experience in Foundation / building projects in GCP.
- In depth knowledge of key GCP & infrastructure services (compute, storage, network, security and cloud IAM).
- Experienced with GCP (App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Network, Stackdriver, IAM, SQL, Functions, Load Balancer, CDN).
- Experienced in setting up the alerts , log-based metrics, creating sink to store the log files in Big query/ cloud storage.
- Experienced in configuring cloud armor (Whitelisting the IP's /Denying the IP's as per the policies).
- Experience in cross cloud and cross platform migration. Expertise in Migration from AWS to GCP.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap.
- Proven knowledge of GCP platform and tools.
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership and mentor team to build necessary competency.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Should have leadership experience and qualities.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.