We are looking to hire young and enthusiastic Community Managers across cities to create, grow and sustain offline communities in and around our cafe’s.
The candidate's responsibilities will include
- Responsible for building a thriving offline community of cafe customers across the city.
- Regularly engage and interact with customers on an on-going basis to ensure their experience is aligned with the brand.
- Work with cafe operations teams to create customer feedback tracking and redressal mechanisms, bolstering in-cafe customer service.
- Ideating, planning and executing events across cafes in a scalable manner. This includes maintaining event calendars and reaching out to brands and individuals to collaborate with, in addition to organising in-house events.
- Be present on the day of events for logistics and coordination, and work with the marketing team to share live content for posting.
- Work with the product and cafe teams to undertake in-cafe promotions of various offerings across retail, coffee, food, gifting items and third-party items.
- Work with the marketing team to identify, fulfill and coordinate are print collateral needs.
- Work with the cafe operations team to identify promotional and marketing-related needs of cafes - including design for space, promotion for under-performing cafes and delivery campaigns.
- Work across teams to promote in-cafe initiatives such as the Play Bar Project, Coffee Repurposing Initiative, etc.
- Working closely with the cafe operations, projects and marketing teams to plan, execute and measure impact of launch and sustenance campaigns.
- Possess at least 2 years of full time work experience.
- Previous experience as a community manager is preferable.
- Prior experience of creating and executing events and community-based initiatives.
- Prior experience in F&B preferable.
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics for community-based initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Enthusiastic about meeting new people and building relationships.
- Understanding of the premium coffee and cafe market segment preferable.
- Ability to multitask.