Position : Community Manager
Number of Vacancies : 1
Work Location : Mumbai.
Company Introduction :
We, IAssess Consultants, are recruiting for our client - Hefty Art ( - which is a dynamic curated NFT marketplace hosting some of the biggest Artists in the world as part of its Ecosystem. It aims to provide a platform for contemporary artists to immortalise their art on the Blockchain
Backed by renowned entities like Polygon ( Hindustan Talkies & Hungama Digital Media ( the start-up is gearing up for its first auction of M.F. Hussain’s “Fury”. In collaboration with T-Series, Hefty Art is in the process of finalising the digital arts for the movie ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’, as well as motion and illustration arts of ‘Aashiqui 2’ and ‘Radhe Shyam’. The company has also signed up for the drops of R.K. Laxman’s cartoons on web 3.0.
· Support the organization’s online community by monitoring the engagement on various social media platforms
· Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms (twitter + instagram) to align with marketing strategies
· Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style
· Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers
Eligibility Criteria :
· You have minimum 2 years proven work experience in building communities on social media platforms.
· You have experience in Blockchain, NFT or Crypto. This is mandatory.
· You have experience in building a Twitter following.
· You have excellent command over English.
- You work in Mumbai or are ready to relocate to Mumbai. Remote working is not possible.