- Bangalore / Gurgaon
- 8-12 Years on 4G/5G Packet core Pre-sales / system development / verification in telecommunication
- Min. 5 years in Technical Marketing/Pre-Sales role for Packet Core
- Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication
- Well Verse of 4G/5G Packet Core3GPP Rel 15+ 5G Core standards, MEC, ETSI NFV & CNCF forums
- Telecom Traffic Engineering , Dimension network, Design Optimal BoM
- Experience in Container/MicroService IaaS and PaaS tools such as – Kubernetes, Celph, Helm, Docker, Open Source Project such as CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation) etc.
- Sound understanding of Container/Cloud platforms for Telecom applications likeOpenShift, VMware, AWS, Azure , GCP. (Certification in any is a plus)
- Experience on Virtualization, Storage , Networking & Cloud Security
- Knowledge on CI/CD & DevOps work process from IT requirement to integration aspect will be advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact effectively at various organizational levels.
- Research and draft technical/Non-Technical proposal sections as assigned
- Decisive and detail-oriented with the ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues.
- Good Communication & Product Marketing skills
- Good at power point, excel, MS word documentation skills
- Responsible for RFx activity for B2B/B2G in the area of4G/5G Packet Core, Private Network, Mission Critical & Cloud platforms
- Provide in-depth technical solutions to Samsung customers, including product briefing, partner enablement
- Ability to discuss detailed technical issues with customers and management.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and develop strategies to overcome the roadblocks identified.
- Contribution to Samsung Product Roadmap enhancement by reflecting customer pain points, 3GPP evolutions & market drivers
- Competitor Analysis - New Feature or Product Recommendations to enhance Samsung Network Business Product Portfolio
- Business Development Activities for Global Markets
- Product Marketing - Generating Whitepapers based on Market Research and Market Intelligence to provide technical & business inputs
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- 20 ~ 30% Travel