WHO YOU ARE
As an experienced professional that specialises in SQL Development and Data Analytics. You know how to link data to provide meaningful output for your stakeholders. Advanced experience with SQL queries, database development, ETL experience and Teradata will be key in this role - and if you know Adobe Campaign Manager, Power BI or Google Analytics - even better!
With good communication and your SQL subject matter expertise, you know how to use your expertise to help the team grow and support clients with best practises. Even though you have related degrees and certifications, you are a life long learner and having a passion to continually grow your skills and abilities.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, it is critical that you can pass an extensive background screen, obtain a PCC, and are open to onsite career opportunities in Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This position is part of a growing team who deliver key insights from large volumes of data, so we can drive commercial decisions for our clients. Directly working as a consultant for our clients, you will be able to show off your skills as you get exposed to multiple technologies. Best part is, you will be working with one of the best loyalty programs in Australia!
If this role interests you, please submit your CV or reach out to us today.
WHY JOIN US
Everyone who joins our team is treated as a trusted member of the team, not a number. Ultimately your success is our success, so we invest in our People heavily. Here are the top reasons to join us:
- Developing you is a key focus - we help you craft your career
- Pioneers in Parental Leave benefits - we provide equality in our parental leave for all genders and parental types
- Doona Days - additional two days off for your mental health
- Fun is an everyday experience - we challenge you in a positive way so you enjoy your growth journey
- Competitive Compensation & Pay for Performance
- Opportunities to work overseas in Australia!