· 4 to 9 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
· Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
· Experience using big data processing technology using PySpark
· Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
· Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, Power BI etc.)
· Degree/Diploma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
· Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR, Spark, EKS, Glue, Kafka)
· Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
· Experience working with distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
Must have skills.
SQL, Data Warehousing
End to End knowledge on AWS
Good to have web crawling and data extraction.
- Nice to have: Redshift, ETL tools (Talend, Informatica)