Role : Operations Engineer – Sr Administrator | Technical Operations-Datacenter
Experience : 1- 3 years
Education : BE/B. Tech/M. Tech
Location : Bangalore/India
At Algonomy, we believe the future of our economy is Algorithmic, where businesses will develop resilient, adaptive and agile decisioning abilities that will constantly test and refine AI-driven actions to create the best personal experience for every individual customer at scale.
We aim to become the algorithmic bridge between consumers and brands/retailers, and to lead our customers through the Algorithmic transformation imperative. The name Algo-nomy signifies an expertise in algorithms. As technology evolves our lives (and our clients’) at hyper-speed, Algonomy stands as a bold, creative and agile brand; and these are also the very qualities that every digital-first business needs in order to be successful in the new normal. We are ambitious, we create category leading solutions in our markets, and we are constantly learning, inventing and adapting to stay ahead of our industry’s needs
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our gifted team, some of whom have been building and delivering our innovative solutions for over 15 years. This is the perfect time to join us, as we drive forward together, aligned around our mission to make our customers compete and win.
To learn more, please visit www.algonomy.com
We are looking for an Operations Engineer- Senior Administrator to expand our Technical Operations - Datacenter team, which is responsible for the support and maintenance of our infrastructure and hardware serving our SAAS Platform in 12 global co-located datacenters. This position will help RichRelevance, an Algonomy company, to scale to utilize the petabytes of data the retailers bring into our systems, all while increasing efficiency, speed of delivery, and reliability at every level of service.
This position requires 1-3 years’ experience as a Senior Administrator in Datacenter Operations
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and capabilities:
· BS in CS or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
· Strong Linux administration (RHEL/centOS)
· Trouble shoot infrastructure and responsible for break/fix of all server and network infrastructure
· Manage datacenter vendor remote team to rack/stack and cable new servers, decommission old servers and manage system inventory
· PXE new equipment for hand off to Site Operations team
· Assist in yearly Capacity plan with hardware evaluation and specification
· Familiarity with Nagios, Datadog, Ganglia, Thousandeyes and/or other monitoring tools
· Basic Scripting utilizing BASH, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
· Experience implementing opensource packages.
· Support of production infrastructure & hardware
· Automation of configuration & deployment
· Implementation and Management of service monitoring.
· Assist Site Operations as needed
· Elimination of repetitive tasks.
· Participate to 24/7 on-call rotation if needed.
· Documentation of systems processes and runbook.