Housr is a unique co-living platform which fosters mega communities through state-of-the art, super aggregated, tech-enabled shared spaces for young working professionals. Founded in 2018 by real estate veterans Deepak Anand and Kalpesh Mehta, Housr offers easy, hassle-free living, with the largest network and scale of co-living spaces, connecting like-minded communities and. Housr’s vision is to truly transform the way millennials live with high quality co-living spaces which make their lives easier, more convenient, fulfilling and memorable.
Housr homes provide tech enabled smart living with fully furnished and managed residences across prime properties close to working hubs and commercial spaces. It makes living in a new city completely hassle free and provides accessibility to prime spaces hitherto out of reach of working millennials/couples. Housr Homes offer independent housing with safety, security & key services like complimentary high-speed wi-fi, regular housekeeping and free laundry services.
● Lead paid (Google, Facebook, Instagram), owned (social media content, organic traffic) and earned (digital PR, influencer marketing) media efforts to achieve business objectives
● Derive occupancy and sales through various Digital platforms and campaigns.
● Amplify brand proposition by deploying optimal mix of digital levers - Search, Social, Video, Blogs, Influencers
● Create best in class agencies network for digital marketing channels and objectively monitor output via KPIs
● Oversee all aspects of digital marketing channels from strategy and calendaring to creative development and day-to-day management for consumer experience, acquisition, and remarketing
● Monitor and track key metrics through building and maintaining data pipelines and dashboards for senior management
● Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance
● Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in the context of the customer journey and user flow
● Eventually, lead a team of young and dynamic individuals and work together to drive results ● Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
● Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI)
● Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies. Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities and work on their expectations and translate them into results.
Qualifications & Skills Required
● 3-5 years of prior experience working at a digital marketing agency or a high growth startup in a similar role.
● B-Tech/MBA from a Tier I/ II college.
● Understanding of how to plan, develop, execute, and optimize digital campaigns using paid media, affiliates, and email.
● Obsessed with metrics such as ROI, ROAS, CPA, LTV, Cohorts, MAU, etc.
● Hands-on understanding of digital marketing fundamentals.
● Mandatory understanding of A/B testing, marketing analytics tools, and platforms like Facebook Business Manager & AdWords
● Data-driven approach to problem-solving and decision making
● Ability to fuse popular culture current affairs with business-centric advertising
● Ability to exercise initiative, work effectively under pressure & pay attention to detail.