We are a Fintech company – one of the largest mobile wallets and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India. We are focused towards empowering 101M+ users with Financial Independence. Founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku, we commenced operations as a mobile wallet to make digital payments convenient for our users. Our use cases have since expanded to include bill payments, ecommerce shopping, food delivery, petrol pumps, large retail chains, pharmacies, kirana stores, etc. Our platform also enables peer-to-peer payments via unified payment interface (“UPI”), MobiKwik Wallet as well as MobiKwik Wallet to bank payments. Over the years we have amassed over 101 million Registered Users and more than 3 million ecommerce, physical retail and biller partners. We are a technology-first company leveraging big data analytics and deep data science (including machine learning) to continuously delight users and merchants on our platform. Our mission is to build a world class payments and credit product for Bharat!
Job Title: Associate Director/Director - Brand Marketing
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Brand Head who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives, to take this mission ahead. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving brand awareness and generating organic demand.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Build brand equity, salience and preference to fuel customer growth and engagement. Lead the development of brand voice and personality
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all platforms
- Drive 360° campaigns for multiple brand objectives: including off-app brand building on TV, Print, Digital, Social Media, Radio, OOH and on-app on the MobiKwik Android, iOS apps and web pages
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional (performance marketing, business, growth, product, PR, legal, finance) teams and external partners (marketing agency, creative agency, media agency etc) to deliver results.
- Work in liaison with the HR team to drive internal/employee communication
- Own marketing communication and traditional, digital & social marketing budgets – track, forecast and drive efficiency
- Analyze market, competition, and consumer behavior to deliver insights and inputs for brand planning and development
- Understand the various drivers of acquisition and create actionable programs leading to organic growth in terms of SEO initiatives
- Present to senior leadership regularly on key metrics and progress towards goals
- 8-10 years of brand building experience with stints across traditional FMCG as well as e-commerce or consumer internet
- MBA/PGDM in Marketing from a premier B-School
- Should have managed a team of min 3-4 direct reports + agency ecosystem
- Must be fluent in both traditional and digital advertising media channels, social media, content partnerships & sponsorships.
- Ownership mindset, willingness & demonstrated ability to do more with less to drive results