- Provides more complex design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Assists in developing strategy, design and data gathering approaches.
- Provides high level design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Assists in overseeing relationships between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated. Works with product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs. Recommends alternative courses of action as appropriate to meet requirement needs.
- Reviews and analyzes gathered information in technical research; evaluates tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Develops and provides technical documentation, participates and oversees test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Assists in overseeing business process work sessions, project meetings and joint applications development sessions to ensure that product design decisions are communicated to departmental personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of product design and support experience
- Required Skills: Angular 11/12, .NET framework, .NET Core, Web APIs, Web Security, Microservices, Event driven architecture, Clean Code and 12 Factor principles, Azure PaaS services experience, public facing web application development, web analytics, Bootstrap v5, Angular Material, jQuery, HTML/CSS, SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Azure SQL
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
- Experience working with product systems design principles
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Good analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Good communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management
- Mentoring and training skills to guide and direct work of less experienced specialists
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment