Leads the full life-cycle of product development processes for creating new products and services, including initial assessment and planning, process design and prototyping, and implementation and transition. Provides subject matter and industry expertise in the design and implementation of multi-product modules and systems. Provides strategic product advice to client, and serves as client key point of contact. Defines and shapes company product-based methodology, strategies and service offerings, ensuring that they complement and support future business directions. Pursues new business leads.
Essential Job Function
- Designs Leads, collaborates, facilitates and provides and/or supports in-depth design expertise with development teams on new, highly-complex product architectures. Facilitates collaborative designs for initiatives involving multiple teams.
- Assesses and analyzes products and solutions to benchmark current state. Establishes technical direction and design and identifies course to achieve alignment with client and company goals.
- As subject matter expert, performs and/or oversees the highly complex design and implementation of multi-product modules and systems to ensure client/business needs are met.
- Provides strategic product advice including product features, vendor recommendations and future direction of technology. Leverages a commanding knowledge of business problems affecting customers to ensure product is designed to meet their needs. Facilitates customer design and awareness sessions that are focused on complex product architectures.
- Leads and/or oversees the product implementation process, ensuring the solution is sound, appropriate and cost-justified, the components integrate properly, and domains of change within the scope of the solution are addressed.
- Serves as the industry expert on product systems, processes, and network architectures. Creates and delivers internal and/or external conference presentations and participates in product user groups to market and support product solutions.
- Influences client expectations and ensures client satisfaction at the account level.
- Maintains current knowledge and explores new and emerging technologies relative to package-based application implementations. Prototypes the technology as appropriate and identifies areas of opportunities in product portfolios.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Ten or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with client enterprise products, services, and strategies; and technical products, vendors, families of technologies and product configurations
- Experience working with product and platform configurations
- Experience working with technology architecture, mainframes, scheduling software, and other related technologies
- Expereince in Application development using Angular 8 and above
- Should have strong expereince in .NET Core 3.1, LINQ, EF Core and C#, developing REST APls
- Azure SQL Server/ SQL Server/ DB2,
- T-SQL, Stored Procedures and LINQ query, Microservices
- Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Azure Services (App Service, Cloud Service, Container Apps, etc)
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Strong presentation skills to present ideas and solutions to individuals or groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions skills
- Leadership skills to mentor, motivate and provide guidance to project and junior personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hybrid Model
- May require evening and weekend work