Supports the full life cycle of product development processes for creating new products and services; provides in-depth knowledge of technical products or families of technologies. Addresses complex business and technical product integration issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Configures, implements, and provides complex product support activities to meet client needs.
- Participates in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Prepare Design documents.
- Prepare Implementation guidelines.
- Interact with various stake holders including onsite.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred.
- Good working Knowledge with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration using the following tech stack:
C#, ASP.net, MVC 4.5+, WCF, jQuery, Web API, SQL,WCF,LINQ.
- Good working Knowledge with Entity Framework and LINQ will be added advantage.
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good consulting skills; can effectively interact with client during project team teleconferences and on-site meetings.
- Ability to write lengthy procedural, step-based narrative test materials including the necessary testbed set-up steps.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones.
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently in a given timeframe with minimal managerial and technical Support.
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work