Experience : 10-15 Yrs
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Engineering Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture ( Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc).
What are we looking for :
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like hubspot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on, with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, ReactNative, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like ElasticSearch, Redis, MySql, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.