- efficiently is a software development and services company specializing in the construction industry, providing, accounting, estimating, Architectural, logistics, HR and technology services to clients across the USA.
Shift Timing: 6 PM to 3 AM
Location: Work from home (WFH)
Note: This is a remote position, a strong internet connection is required (company subsidy available).
We are looking for a strong Civil Engineer to join our team. The successful applicant will enter our Academy and learn USA Construction Techniques and if they perform well during their training/assessment, then will get a chance to work directly with our USA Engineering Clients.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Modifying existing design sets to suit the new home.
- Drafting a typical permit set of drawings with daily guidance and support.
- Understanding of floor plans, elevations and building sections
- Work closely with USA based client
- Other tasks as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering Degree
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong English-speaking, writing and excellent communication
- Highly creative and organized