- The TDM Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in TDM & ETL, is a technical expert in analysis, design, coding and debugging of TDM provisioning solutions using TDM methodologies and commercial TDM products like GenRocket.
- Develop self-service data provisioning utilities using Java, Groovy or Python
- Required to perform Test Data Management functions of Data Setup on existing applications, developing methods for day-to-day data provisioning, build frameworks for Data Mining and Data Reservation, architect TDM (Test Data Management) solutions.
- Data provisioning for Domain and Enterprise-wide applications including Data Discovery, Data Masking and Data Subset and architect Gold Copy databases and Data Stores for quick data provisioning.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The position will require the TDM analyst to develop test data design recommendations and solutions, while executing against test data management plans and test data governance.
- Develops test data management solutions, plans and strategies for test data lifecycle.
- Management of and including test data discovery, analysis, generation, masking, sub-setting, validation, defect resolution, refresh, archival, and purge.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing data masking and synthetic data generation using a TDM tools: Informatica Test Data Management, Genrocket or similar enterprise tools.
- Responsible for servicing test data requests based on assigned priorities.
- Write Queries to validate the data to ensure the accuracy using SQL and API services (Elastic Search)
- Well versed with all common RDBMS and Cloud data sources.
- Implements and supports technical capabilities, repeatable processes, and best practices to support test data management.
- Strong working experience in Core Java, Groovy or Python scripting
- Key Skill: TDM, ETL, SQL, GenRocket, Groovy and Core Java or Python