- The candidate should have thorough knowledge of developing franchise network for F&B Industry.
- The candidate should be well versed with the trend of franchising in the nightlife clubs and restaurants.
- The candidate should be well networked in cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
- The candidate should have prior experience of developing franchisee network for elite F&B brands.
- The candidate should be ready to travel on a short notice and stay onsite as per the requirement of the Job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will require to develop the franchise network of local gastro bar in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Will require to establish a network of franchise consultants in all these states to work on a success fee model.
- Graduates will be preferred.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Conversational ability in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu will be preferred
- Franchising development experience of minimum 3-5 yrs will be preferred