- You will propose, develop and implement marketing plans and strategies and work on extensive marketing budgets .
- You will recommend initiatives and best practices to support the organization's short and long term business goals, while ensuring that our brand is represented according to the values, principles and guidelines that are imbibed in the culture of the company.
- You will be responsible for making overall strategy and planning.
- Design & Execute local and PAN India marketing strategies.
- Design and guide the building and approval of marketing campaigns.
- Lead entire digital strategy marketing plan and joint business plan with our agency partners. Lead our agencies with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money.
- Excellence in execution, follow up on execution by reporting to senior leadership on status, measurement and follow up.
- Ensure our brand value is maximized by delivering high quality marketing materials at all touchpoints online and offline both
- Ensure brand-led sales driving philosophy is applied to every promotion that maximizes ROI.
- Own overall calendar of promotions and approval process to ensure ROI is adhered to.
- Require and ensure that follow up of each promotion is done.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding experiences to our end consumers.
- Extensive experience in the lead role with team reporting.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but pro at delivery too
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
Skills & Qualification required
- Masters of Business Administration in Marketing or related area.
- 8-10 years plus professional experience.
- Experience working in FMCG/Beauty/Personal Care industry