E2open is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative execution across global trading networks. Brand owners use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Celestica, Cisco, Dell, HGST, IBM, L'Oréal, LSI, Motorola, Seagate, HP, Canon and Vodafone. E2open is headquartered in Austin, Texas with operations worldwide.
For more information, visit us at http://www.e2open.com
For our location in Bangalore or Hyderabad or remote, we are looking for a
Senior Application Engineer Analytics Platform
- As an experienced QlikSense modeler you will take responsibility of BI/Analytics sub-projects and deliver those in support of our integrated supply chain solutions. You will analyze our customers analytics requirements and will be in charge of implementing those requirements using our state-of-the-art data visualization and analytics platform based on the latest QlikSense server engine.
- You will analyze and document customer requirements together with the leading functional solution architect to specify a technical solution approach to implement those requirements. If required, you will create presentations and/or develop and demonstrate prototype applications to drive discussions with the customers on those topics.
- Finally, you will be contributing to the flawless delivery of the customers analytics requirements as part of a global development team - from design, through development, until customer test & production deployment.
- 5+ years of experience with the design, development and support of Business Intelligence, Supply Chain-, or ERP-applications.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in QlikSense development, incl. data modeling, dashboarding and set analysis. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong skills in data modelling & transformation, on-demand app generation (ODAG), and SQL (preferably on Oracle DBMS)
- Able to perform basic QlikSense server administration via QMC, optionally Windows Server knowhow would be beneficial.
- Capacity for teamwork, analytical skills, creativity, and willingness to acquire new skills.
- Confident appearance when facing client and team with the ability to lead discussions and convey your storyline with meaningful presentations.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written English)
- Willingness to travel occasionally (~10%)