Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a core HR IT Recruiter to manage all phases of the
recruiting process for assigned groups, to include, but not limited to kick-off/intake calls
with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and
feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a
network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our timeto-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a
strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
• Writing and posting job descriptions for IT roles.
• Good understanding of the technical skillsets for various roles.
• Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
• Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation,
and ambition align with our company’s needs.
• Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
• Ensure a positive and smooth candidate experience.
• Engage in hiring discussions with managers.
• Managing end to end campus hiring.
• Ability to manage a team along with the individual contribution.
• Understanding the dynamics of the diverse groups.
• Bachelor's degree required (IT graduates preferred)
• Flexible working in 11 am to 8 pm shift (Mon – Fri)
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision.
• 2-5 years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience
including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
• Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment.
• MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client
If you find yourself fit for the role, Please share an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with below required details -
- Total Experience -
- Relevant Experience -
- Current CTC -
- Expected CTC -
- Notice Period -
- Reason for Job change -