IndiaNIC is not its promises. It’s not its location or its testimonials. It’s the office filled at 3 am with people staying late. It’s the light in their eyes as they wipe their forehead. It’s the pat on the shoulder and the look they give each other when they offer their support to each other.
1. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
2. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
4. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
6. Augmented Reality - ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, etc
7. IOT Health Kit Vision Kit Machine learning Video, Audio, Image processing (Core Graphics)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ years