Cradlepoint was born in Boise to serve the growing wireless enterprise market and has development centers in Silicon Valley and India. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision to Connect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers — big and small, across industries, and around the world — utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We’re at the forefront of 5G and Secure Access Secure Edge (SASE) technologies — the next big waves in Enterprise Networking — and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you’re hungry to be part of something big, come join us. Cradlepoint is proud of the Mobile Applications that we’ve built, all while our environment is rapidly changing and evolving. Cradlepoint is looking for iOS developers who are passionate about developing complex, scalable, and reliable iOS Applications.
- Design and build applications across iOS platforms including submitting applications to App Store .
- Integrate application with backend APIs.
- Collaborate with cross functional engineering teams and product teams to define app features.
- Continually look for ways to tune performance, improve usability and automate processes.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Recommend and implement best practices.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or the other equivalent field.
- 4+ Years of experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C & Swift .
- Familiarity with design principles of mobile platform.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, preferably Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.