Rayden is looking for Lead UI Developer to be an integral part of our team.
• Collaborate with web designers to develop user-facing features and strong frontend user experience
• Formulate reusable, effective code and libraries
• Take care of the technical workability of UI/UX designs
• Optimize web pages and applications to achieve maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure to deliver high-quality designs.
• Mentor a team of 3 to 4 engineers
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or relevant field
• 8+ years of demonstrable experience in HTML
• Experience working with jQuery/Bootstrap, and JSON
• Experiences in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, like SASS and LESS
• Strong knowledge of web standards and design best practices
• Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Knowledge of Angular, reactJS - Good to have Preferred skills
• Keen attention to details
• Good knowledge of web standards
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities
•Shift time: 1.30pm - 10.30pm
• Weekly off: Saturday & Sunday
Who we are:
Rayden Interactive offers Global Design & IT Services through an honest, creative and human-centric approach. We are humbled to have been able to associate ourselves with a roster of clients and help them achieve their business goals in the most efficient manner. Our strength lies in the trust and honesty to our employees, clients and all the stakeholders involved in the organization. At Ri we believe in nurturing the spirit of collaboration and companionship to help each other be successful in their life.
To understand more about the company, please go through these websites –
Rayden Interactive - www.raydeninteractive.com
Phreesia - www.phreesia.com