Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
We are looking for a Lead Development Engineer having experience in Linux/QNX BSP, Middleware and Application development in C & C++ for Embedded domain. The ideal candidate should have extensive hands-on development expertise with Linux/QNX components, is expected to be self-motivated and should have ability to work independently.
- Applicant should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or in a related discipline from a reputed institute.
- Applicant must have at least 6 to 10 years of experience in developing software for Linux based systems.
Applicant must have significant experience in several of the following:
- Expertise inLinux/QNX BSP development, board bring-up, porting, customization
- Work experience and good knowledge of different processor architectures, especially ARM-v7/v8
- Proficient in bothC and C++ programming and object-oriented design concepts
- Expertise in Middleware/Application design, development and integration
- Good work experience in multi-threaded application development
- Excellent in code analysis, debugging (using tools like JTAG, gdb, valgrind), problem solving
- Experience in integrating/customizing/issue-fixing open-source packages like alsa, systemd, dbus, connman etc., on embedded Linux platforms
- Experience in Linux build systems like Yocto
- Experience in scripting languages like python, shell scripting
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, guide team members, good customer communication skills
- Good work experience in sub-systems like usb, audio, graphics, networking etc.
- Experience in Linux/QNX kernel, device driver development and bug-fixing
- Contributions to Linux kernel and other open-source projects
- Knowledge of using test frameworks, static code analysis and coverage tools
- Board bring-up and porting Linux/QNX BSP for new hardware platforms
- Design/develop/customize/integrate/configure/fix-issues in C++ middleware components/applications for Linux/QNX-based Automotive platforms
- Integrate/configure/fix-issues in Linux Userland packages
- Customize/configure/fix-issues in Linux/QNX kernel modules/features
- Working and coordinating with teams located across geographies, interacting with customers