Localization Project Manager
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2022-01-16T11:47:10.000000Z
Job Title: Project Manager - Language Solutions
Experience Level - 7 years to 10 years
RWS Holdings plc is the world's leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe's top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L). For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
About The Role:
To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately repeat revenue growth. Through effective written and verbal communication ensure that project teams are clear to the scope, complexity and expectations of clients for all projects and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. To manage and motivate the extended project team ensuring actions are clearly delegated and that resource/quality issues are escalated in a timely fashion to the departmental managers and Program Manager.
1. Delivery of projects to client's expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
2. Compilation of estimates and proposals for approval, including notes section
3. Adhering to the LQI sales process
4. Production of project schedules using Microsoft Project and updating and maintenance where required.
5. Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders
6. Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
7. Effective verbal/written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members
8. Adhering to SDL project process including the use of Empower, Handover forms, Status reports and MDS forms
9. Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
10. Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
11. Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
12. Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
13. Analysis of files using translation memory tools
14. Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager
15. Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
16. Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing
17. Development and preparation of process documents where required
· Account growth
· Profitability of projects as identified by budgets
· Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback
· Numbers and levels of quality issues
· Effectiveness in advancing technology solutions
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the
property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.