- Drafting & Vetting of legal documents for financing of Real Estate Projects both for origination and acquisition of loans from other lenders and all other transactions ancillary or incidental to it.
- Giving legal advice, opinion and legal support to the business teams in order to finalise lending transactions and contributing in driving the business forward.
- Studying, Researching and apprising all the stakeholders on the policies and laws pertaining to Real Estate and Construction Funding by financial institutions including important judgments which would impact documentation and business.
- Imparting legal training to the front and back end teams and Handling & responding to legal queries.
- Legal Check from time to time of live and disbursed cases so that any shortcomings can be identified and remedied.
- Liaising with law firms for origination and advise on legal structures and documentation required for transactions.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Good legal drafting skills.
- Well versed in banking, financial and corporate laws like RBI Guidelines with respect to the organisation's business, Companies Act, Contract Act, Arbitration Act, RERA, etc.
- Well versed in Transfer of Property Act and other allied property laws.
- Excellent Communication Skill