A Marketing Manager at Quidich will oversee all activities and communications channels used to promote the brand. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Designing marketing strategies and supervising the creation of promotional messages
- Developing & deploying successful B2B marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Optimizing content for publication across various organic and paid marketing channels
- Plan and manage content curation, content creation, copywriting, social media channels, paid social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns and marketing events
- Manage all social media channels on a daily basis such as , Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and publish blogs that attract and convert our target groups optimized according to search engines (SEO)
- Maintain Marketing Performance Dashboard consisting of social media insights and website traffic data (using Google Analytics). Present monthly marketing reports to the stakeholders.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Manage the marketing budget to meet the quarterly marketing targets
- Playing the role of a growth hacker and identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive conversion and revenue growth.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A graduate/post graduate in Marketing, Communications, Public relations, Business Management
- Minimum experience of 4 to 5 years