About the Position/Roles and Responsibilities:
This role requires the candidate to work with External Suppliers, External partners, Internal Customer service team and
Internal Operations staff. We are looking for inherently driven, quality conscious, stickler for detail, goal oriented
individuals who enjoy interacting and working with people and are comfortable with easy-to-use web applications.
● Order Fulfillment:
○ Liaise with customer service team and external suppliers and partners to ensure quality and timelines for
○ Own end to end responsibility of order fulfillment - packages shipped out from zwende warehouse or drop
shipping from supplier location - supplier follow-up, quality, packaging and shipping.
○ Ensure daily checks on packages being shipped out to ensure they are 100% packed as defined for
branding, quality and safety
○ Liaise and coordinate with multiple shipping partners for fulfillment, issue management and escalations
○ Managing and tracking reporting requirements with Delhivery partners and internal MIS
● Store Management
○ Coordinate with staff to ensure Store display, inventory and upkeep
○ Coordinate with staff to ensure Event preparations (When applicable)
● Overall Inventory Management:
○ Ensuring sufficient product sample inventory is available in store and for events (when applicable)
○ Ensuring sufficient packaging material and other order fulfillment inventory is available and also made
available to every supplier partner for drop shipments
○ Ensuring ancillary product material availability
● Local operations staff management and coordination
● Experience: 0-2 Years. E-commerce experience is a plus
● Strong Grasp on English Language (Spoken/Written)
● Candidate should have an eye for quality and detail - if you get uncomfortable with minor misses and are
particular about the smallest of things then this role is for you
● Candidate should be able to think on their feet
● Should be comfortable in dealing with moderate ambiguity. Should be comfortable multitasking.
● Should be a hustler who can manage and get things done when needed. Should be willing to roll up their sleeves
and get the work done themselves on an ongoing basis
● Understands and is able to learn basic web applications and tools
● Attention to detail and ability to work with checklists and task management tools
● Should be an excellent Team player, and should get along well with colleagues
● Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
● Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
● 1 month probation before conversion to full-time
● Exponential career growth based on performance
● A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
● Work closely with the leadership team at Zwende
Salary Range: CTC 2.4 to 3.6 Lakhs per annum (Depending on demonstrated skills and relevant experience). Fixed and
variable components may be included in CTC. Expect performance-based, fast-paced growth opportunities.