Kaspersky has been protecting individuals and corporate clients all over the world from cyber threats for 24 years.
We have 400 million unique users, 270 000 corporate clients, 517 products, 1100 technological patents and 34 offices around the world.
Today our team has more than 4 000 top level experts, all of them regular people with their own talents and hobbies.
Together we protect the world from cyber threats.
Join us to become part of an exceptional team, while remaining yourself and using your skills to keep us growing and evolving.
The Partner Account Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining relationships and achieving revenue KPIs with a number of assigned channel partners, including developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners and training and developing their sales team. The Partner Account Manager represents the specifics of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if a partner has specialization.
- Manages the list of assigned partners to ensure booking target attainment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, training and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Identifies education needs and facilitates continuous education of partners including sales and technical development
- Meets assigned booking targets and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process (including pipeline management) that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Establishes metrics to analyze and track performance of partner performance
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources and KL Executive / Key Account Managers
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners or eliminates existing relationships partners in case of necessity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant channel experience in IT-Market
- Channel management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact within partner at all levels
- Proven track record in achieving channel sales goals
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Strong analytical capabilities necessary (Excel, financial analysis of deal structure)
- A results-oriented and Process-driven hard working professional
- Cross-cultural competence and experience in working with international teams
- English: fluent