The role of Associate Manager_Payroll is an IC role under India Finance team for managing payroll function for 2000+ employees across 4-5 locations in India.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Induction of new joiners
• Joining document compilation for payroll and related compliances
• Employee communications
• Conducting tax briefing sessions for employees
• Planning and execution of Monthly Payroll
• Coordination with HR and Admin team for payroll inputs
• Coordination with payroll vendor for payroll processing/TDS/PF compliances
• Ensuring adherence to the checklist
• Maintain and publish periodic dashboard, MIS Reports.
• Adhere and comply with statutory provisions like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, Bonus, Gratuity etc
• Timely processing monthly salary and employee F&F
• Coordination with auditors for payroll audit
• Should have excellent written and spoken English.
• Good communication skills
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity
• Disciplined process-oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team