About the job
We are looking for a Principal UI/UX Designer with 4+ years of industry experience in designing software products. The role requires you to own the user experience of some of the most critical pieces of the product. Being independent, having an entrepreneurial mindset, adopting a ‘user-first’ approach, ability to use the right tools to collaborate with the product team, showing right resistance while taking everyone along – are some of the key attributes we are looking for. You get to work on one of the most exciting and fast-growing products in the country, along with a highly capable product team, that wins every battle against the top softwares we compete with. If you can feel the vibes, have a quick look at the below and write straight to us.
- Formal design education in HCI, Interaction Design, Visual communication or any other closely related subject.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience on mobile and web applications.
- Extensively used design prototyping tools like Figma/Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Created prototypes, wireframes and animations as part of the job.
- Ability to do UI, UX, Visual and Graphic designs.
- You love anything and everything that you do and you give it your best, no matter what…. and you love what we are doing at Glynk.
- Mandatory long-term commitment as this is a senior role. Window shoppers and job hoppers – kindly spare us :)
Our ideal candidate would have…
- Experience designing B2B2C/ B2B products, and the ability to visualize a wholesome experience involving advanced interactions, motion and transitions, gestures and multimedia.
- Deep interest in technology and curiosity around the future of social interactions.
- Attention to detail and aesthetic sense in everything you do.
- A solid team player, hard worker, positive thinker, quick learner and always wears a smile, no matter what.
- High levels of attachment to the outcome and user feedback, more than the product or the design.
What you should expect from us
- Literally own a product that is called out as the top software among 40 others globally.
- Directly work with seasoned, hands-on, no-nonsense founders from IITs and NITs, with over 50 years of combined experience working in blue chip companies like Microsoft, Akamai, Oracle and Qualcomm.
- A product team that is super-efficient and always focused on getting the job done. Absolutely no politics and no bs of any sort.
- A learning experience and a learning environment that is unmatched in the country. We like to keep a low profile, so talk to us to find out more :)
- Lots of love, support and guidance all along, with industry standard compensation (stocks included).