Zoho Corporation is a leading technology company with over 10000+ employees worldwide with customers in over 180+ countries. With more than 75 million+ business users around the globe, Zoho is the operating system for business - a single online software platform capable of running an entire business on cloud.
We are one of the world's most prolific software companies having build 45+ applications in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools.
Role- Product Management
Experience - 3-5 years
Job location will be Chennai.
The Product Management Associate will be responsible for all components or modules under the specific product areas. They will own all aspects of that module planning and will be instrumental in setting the strategy for the specific product area. They will also be responsible for creating relevant product artifacts and work closely with other product planning teams as well as product engineering teams to deliver winning features and functionality.
- Write detailed functional requirements and specifications and work closely with the development team to design and build the correct solutions;
- Coordinate work of software engineers, quality assurance engineers, product specialists, documentation and training teams to ensure timely delivery of a product;
- Design test plans and monitor the execution of regression test for new product releases;
- Participate in product launches to provide key messages, competitive profiling and product content for marketing;
- Work collaboratively with customers and prospects to gather feedback used to drive customer satisfaction and the product roadmap;
- Gather and prioritize inputs from market analysis, sales demands, customers, prospects and professional services to ensure that the roadmap matches the market requirements and we are competitive and building the right things at the right time;
- Evaluate, prioritize, and approve enhancement requests submitted by customers via the Product Support.
- Self driven.
- Problem solving.
- Sharp, creative, curious, innovative, passionate and independently thinker.
- Ability to identify the difficulties a user is going through and come up with solutions with the technology.
- Good exposure to mobile application market.
- Detailed / analytically oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to varying audiences.
- High energy and a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity.
- Knowledge in mobile operating system/technologies.